Services for Creatives
Creative companies and professionals have unique, industry-specific needs that New Leaf Legal has been addressing for many years. Our intersection of in-depth business, corporate and intellectual property law knowledge has given us the experience of working with creatives across a variety of industries. Here’s a sample of the services we regularly tailor towards our creative companies and individuals:
Brand Building, Intellectual Property Leveraging
What can I do with my trademarks, copyrighted content, and good will?
- Copyrights: registrations and consultations on registering your own, licensing deals for copyrighted content, publishing, recording, and distribution deals.
- Trademarks: brand name and logo clearance and registrations, trademark licensing/cross-licensing deals, co-branding agreements.
- Music: publishing, recording, distribution, songwriter and co-writers, music licensing
- Video, board and mobile games: publishing, distribution, artist and developer agreements.
- Designers and design studios: client agreements, content and design licensing or sale, contractor and employee agreements, co-founder or partnership agreements.
- Photographers: client agreements, photo licensing and use agreements, venue/exhibit agreements, multimedia/digital rights and licensing.
- Entity formation, organization, and maintenance.
- LLCs and band agreements
- Creative business structuring for socially-minded creatives: benefit corporations, L3C and hybrid models, nonprofits.
- Corporate structuring and documents: traditional C-corp, S-elections, shareholder/owner, co-founder, and profit share agreements, bylaws, Operating Agreements.
New Leaf Legal, LLC • 649 Mass Ave, Ste 6, Cambridge, MA 02139 • (p) 857.228.8172 • (f) 617.245.0319 • firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017, New Leaf Legal, LLC. All rights reserved. "New Leaf Legal" and accompanying logos are registered trademarks of New Leaf Legal, LLC.